Thursday, November 18, 2010

What To Wear To Deathly Hallows...

DEATHLY HALLOWS OPENS AT MIDNIGHT!

I can't help myself. I love Harry Potter and all Potterphernalia. Most of these are fan made items, and that rocks my Ravenclaw socks off...well, it would if they were mine...just keep scrolling! 

 I want it.

I want it.

I want it.


 I want them.

Wizarding World Gifts
I want them.

techmom
I want it...and yes, would wear it.

Becky and Daniel
I want it...with an E. (Though Liz could work with L!)

knit.Ir2
I want it.

 the leaky cauldron
I want them.

roshipotoshi
I want him...to live! :(
Oh Snape, I always trusted you!

I want them all! I don't think I'm going to be able to make it to the midnight premiere, which saddens me, but, a friend and I plan to go Friday night! I am so ready to see this movie. I don't have a Harry Potter sweater to wear, but having been to Hogwarts, I have a few shirts to choose from...(fyi, HP world is in Orlando is aaaaamazing!)

No comments:

Post a Comment