Thursday, March 11, 2010

My perfect Holiday

My best holiday was in Goudini. it was very fun I went down the super slide, I went in the hot pool and the indoor pool now i am going to tell you all about the things I did. First we slept in these houses called a rondawel. It was cosy and cool but the only thing about Goudini is that it is very cold so you have to snuggle up to keep warm. Next I am going tell you about the hot pool it is a very hot pool that you can get in and be warm from the cold.Next I will tell you about the super slide it is a very fast super slide that you land in a ice cold pool and then you get out and get in to the hot pool which burns because you are cold and the pool is hot. Next i am going to tell you about the indoor pool the indoor pool is a pool that is fairly cool pool and next to it connected is a boiling hot small children s pool that you can get in on a cold day. It was the best holiday ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment